A breast lift, also known as a mastopexy, is a procedure to raise and reshape sagging breasts. As a woman ages, skin loses some elasticity which can cause the breasts to lose their natural shape and firmness. This procedure is designed to elevate the breasts and give them a more youthful appearance. A breast lift may also be completed in conjunction with breast enlargement surgery (augmentation).
Reasons for Considering a Breast Lift:
- Elevate the breasts due to sagging caused by the effects of aging and gravity.
- Firm the breasts if they have lost substance due to pregnancy and subsequent breast-feeding.
- Re-align your nipples/areolas if they point down or to the side.
- Bring back natural suppleness after weight loss.
Liposuction (or lipoplasty) is a body-sculpting procedure to remove fat that is unresponsive to dieting and exercising. This procedure can be applied to nearly any area of the body and is commonly used on multiple areas during an operation. Liposuction results in a slimmer and better proportioned figure. Liposuction is used effectively to reduce love handles, saddlebags, a double-chin, a bulge around the waistline, or other unsightly fatty deposits in order to develop a better shape and create a more beautiful body.
Reasons for considering Liposuction:
Eliminate fat from any of the following areas:
- Chin and Neckline
- Upper Arms
- Stomach and Waistline
- Hips and Buttocks
- Thighs and Knees
- Calves and Ankles
- Create a more proportioned figure